With this data protection statement, we lay, Parallel Art GmbH, FN 436597f, Neustiftgasse 5/11, 1070 Vienna, which and how your personal information is processed. We run the website www.parallelvienna.com
1. Processed category of personal data and legal bases
We process the following of your personal data for the fulfillment of contracts with you or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures, which are based on your request (Art. 6 (1) b GSGVO) if you provide us with this data or if we have a legitimate interest (Art 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO) ,:
– First and last name
– Company registration number and VAT number
– Contact person
– Telephone number
– E-mail address
– Payment data
– Contract data (eg subject matter, deadlines)
– Images for the website as well as Facebook and Instagram
– Other data in individual cases are necessary for the fulfillment of the contract
– comment content (if comments are posted in social media)
We further process the following of your personal data with your consent in accordance with. Art. 6 para. 1 lit a DSGVO if you subscribe to our newsletter / receive invitations:
– first and last name
– e-mail address
2. Data processing purposes
Your personal data referred to in point 1. “Processed category of personal data and legal bases” will be processed for the following purposes.
– Registration for the fair
– Acceptance and processing of orders
– Processing of inquiries in connection with our activity
– Provision of contractual and pre-contractual services
– Organization and execution of events
– Receipt and evaluation of applications
The same data is collected based on their announcements. You voluntarily provide your personal information. However, we can only process your concerns if you process the personal data required for the respective purpose.
3. Transfer of personal data
For the purposes stated in point 1, we will transfer your personal data to the following recipients:
– The data are processed within the company
– Tax consultants
– Our IT service providers
– Other external service providers
– Cooperation partners / Partner companies
Most of the cookies are automatically deleted as soon as the website is left. But it also uses persistent cookies that are stored on your device until they are manually deleted from the browser. Such persistent cookies are used by us to be recognized as soon as you visit the website again.
If cookies are blocked or deleted, this may limit the full and best use of the website.
5. Use of social media plugins
We use on our website social media plugins and links that have a forwarding function
6. Use of Google Analytics
We use settings of Google Analytics by which anonymization of the IP address takes place. As part of providing web analytics services, Google uses information to evaluate and report on the use of the website. This is done so that we can provide related services to the website usage. The IP address transmitted by your browser will not be merged with other data by Google. The storage of cookies as part of the use of Google Analytics can be prevented by the settings of your browser. Please note that in this case the full and best use of the website may be restricted. When you visit our website you are offered the opportunity
7. Storage duration
We will retain your personal information only for as long as we reasonably deem necessary to achieve the purposes set out in point 1 and in accordance with applicable law. The personal data are kept at least for statutory retention requirements or as long as limitation periods of any legal claims are open.
8. Your rights regarding your personal data
Among other things, you have the following rights regarding your personal data in the sense of the current legal situation:
– Right to information: You have the right to ask us for confirmation of your personal data being processed and, if that is correct, of any information and any further information and a copy of that data.
– You have the right to request the correction, completion and deletion of your personal data if they are incorrect or incomplete or not processed in accordance with the law.
-You have the right to demand that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
– You have the right to data portability, that is, to receive the Personal Information relating to you that has been provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format and to transmit that information to another person responsible for providing the Personal Information.
– Under certain circumstances, you may object to the processing of your personal data and revoke your consent to the processing of personal data. The revocation does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
– You have a right of appeal to the Austrian Data Protection Authority.
9. Contact details
If you have questions about the processing of your personal data or other concerns, please use the following contact details:
Parallel Art GmbH
As of: 25.08.2018